Eye makeup plays an important role in makeup. Our final look is based on eye makeup and it makes us look more attractive. The trend today is to make eye makeup heavier as compared to the whole face. Eye makeup can be done in various ways which can give different look to us on different occasions. Lets see how we can also achieve the various looks.
Swarovski Eye Makeup
Studs, stones, Swarovski and kundan can be used in this sort of makeup. Heavy eye makeup is done for achieving this look. It goes very well with bridal or ramp makeups.
- Start with an eye shadow. Use metallic colours like copper or copper brown.
- Highlight your brow bone after applying eye shadow. Use golden or silver shade for that.
- Apply eyeliner, shimmery one will be a better choice. Many pen, pencil type shimmery eye liners are available these days which can be used for this. They are also very easy to use.
- Apply kajal and mascara now. Colourful shimmer pencil can also be used to highlight under eye area.
- Now paste studs or Swarovski in the corners of eyes and wherever you like 🙂
- Complete the look by dusting gold on eye ball.
Share with me how you liked this look. I will be doing next on smokey eye 🙂
Good day !!