Product Features -
- 1 inch long ceramic plates infused with anti static technology.
- Digital temperature controls with a maximum 410 degree salon high heat.
- Floating plates with 30 second heat up and auto shut off.
- Salon style swivel cord.
- Auto Shut Off and a 2 Year Warranty.
Say goodbye to frizz and fly-aways while boosting style control with Remington S-5500 one inch digital heat ceramic flat iron. Infused anti-static technology reduces the amount of negatively charged particles during styling and allows for 50% more static control. The thirty second instant heat up will reach the salon high heat temperature of 410 degrees Fahrenheit. One minute automatic shut off, 2 year limited warranty, and floating plates.
My Take On IT -
My new beautiful Purple hair straightener :)
My hair type is thick, curly, frizzy hair. I try to love my hair as much as possible. I splurge most on hair (and foundations as the base should be perfect) products so as to maintain my curly tresses. And yes, they look beautiful after shampoo-conditioner-serum-mousse routine. But, is that easy to follow daily? NOPE. Now and then, my mind and heart, both go towards rebonding / Keratin treatment options. But then, I always finally decide not to ruin my hair and don’t go for these chemical treatments.
Earlier also, I had a Remington Steam Iron with crimping and curling attachments. That too worked fine but with normal wear and tear, it’s life is over now. Hence, I decided to purchase a new straightening iron. I searched on net a lot for some good iron but within mu budget. Finally, I laid my hands on this one. This 1” ceramic iron is good with heating power of upto 410oF and hence conforms to salon standards. This has swivel cord with 360o rotation, making it very comfortable to use. It has a lock system also to keep it closed and compact when not in use.
The best part of this straightener is that it takes very less time in straightening my whole hair as compared to my earlier one which took almost 1 hr for my hair type. This one takes max 15 mins for my hip length very curly hair. I am in love with it. It has temperature control setting and ranges between 310oF-410oF. I normally keep 330-350oF for my hair. For my sister with lesser curly hair, I used the iron at 310 oF and it took flat 10 mins to complete the job :).
Do I want to go for rebonding now? NOPE :). I am now enjoying my curls as well as straight hair. I just use good quantity of my Loreal serum to minimize iron effects. Soon, I would go for a heat protectant product.
I found this price on ebay else on Indian shopping websites, it is priced between 4.5-5k.
- Looks very beautiful :).
- Straightens hair very comfortably and very fast.
- Very low heating time of max 30 seconds.
- Auto shutoff in 60 seconds.
- Swivel cord for 360o rotation.
- Light weight.
- Salon standard straightener with temperature going upto 410oF.
- Takes very less time in completing the job. Almost 15-20 mins max.
- Very handy to use and travel friendly.
- It has a digital display on top to show temperature with light.
- Temperature control ranging between 310oF to 410oF.
I haven’t found any till now. It has been 15 days only. Simply superb product. Maybe some high end products deliver better results but for me, this is the best for the price I have paid.
Overall Rating –