So here I am friends after a bout of viral which caught both me and my son 🙁
Such a hard and depressing time when you have no power in your limbs and the littlu suffers more than momma in both ways.
This bun was made before this whole viral attack but couldn’t make its way to all my dear beauties here. So, now presenting to you my 1st attempt at a hairstyle tutorial 😉
I tell you step by step process of making a very simple yet beautiful messy bun. Try it out. It looks very beautiful in real, more than shown here.
1. Do a little side parting leaving your bangs open and take a section of your hair as shown.
2. Start doing french braid of that section and tie it with a rubber band.
3. Now, leaving bangs, take a section of hair from the top of your head as shown and pin it up while doing a little twist and creating a very light puff.
4. Now, start taking small sections of your hair from the opposite side where you created that french braid. Twist that section of hair and pin it up as shown.
5. All sections twisted and pinned in the center.
6. Put all your hair in a rubber band at the nape. Open that earlier band of french braid and take that section of hair also into this band.
7. Now start taking small sections of hair and twist them upwards, rolling them and finally securing it with a bobby pin as shown.
8. Repeat step 7 for all the hair in the pony tail overlapping them. This will hide all the bobby pins too :).
9. Now you can accessorize it with some flower or studs or anything you like 🙂
This messy bun is complete in 9 simple steps and takes not more than 15 mins to create.
Some more pics of the messy bun.
All Finished 🙂
Do try it and let me know if you liked it. Its very simple and as I already told you, it looks more beautiful than as shown in pictures here.