I am always on the lookout of some good inexpensive body lotions so that I can apply them liberally without thinking about the money- honey J
In such a search, I found this Enliven lotion. And I found this quite good with satisfactory results. At such a cheap price, the results are very good. Actually, if you see the kind of moisturization it gives, you can’t guess it is so cheap.
This body lotion comes in a sturdy, semi –transparent plastic bottle with a flip open cap. If you want some good lotion perfect for summers that hydrates and moisturizes well enough but is non greasy, then this is the answer. Enliven body lotion doesn’t have any good fragrance to boast of but it stands tall of its claims. It just needs some time to blend well but you can apply it liberally all over your body and make your skin feel good about it. It doesn’t feel greasy or oily on my hands and body while I am completely oily. It gets absorbed fully but takes some time. May be it is not a very good option for dry skin but I love it. It makes my skin hydrated and soft.
How to Apply –
Rs. 65 for 100ml
- Makes my skin soft, well moisturized and hydrated.
- Feels non greasy after being absorbed fully.
- Feels light as it is water based.
- Packaging is fine with sturdy plastic bottle.
- Travel friendly pack.
- Perfect lotion for summers.
- Very economical.
- Easily available online.
- Takes a while to blend into skin.
- May not give adequate moisturization to dry skinned beauties in winters.
- Contains parabens if that bothers you.
Overall Rating –