Fenugreek (Methi) leaves are enriched with Vitamin K, its sprouted seeds have Vitamin C and its seeds are rich source of flavonoids, glycosides, aminoacids, protein, sodium, potassium chloride, magnesium, sulphate, phosphate etc.
- For loose motions, take 50gm juice of fenugreek (methi) leaves and mix 15-20 gm crystal sugar in the form of mishri in it and drink. Take once in morning and once in evening.
- If you have to pass urine very frequently, then mix 50 gm fenugreek (methi) leaves juice with 10gm mishri and 5 gm catechu (कत्था – kathha). Drink it for 3 days, once per day.
- For any disease of stomach and especially appendix, methi kaadha is a sure cure. Take 2-3 spoons fenugreek (methi) seeds and soak it in 1 glass of water at night. In the morning, boil it on a slow flame until water is half. Cool it down to a normal temperature and drink it with salt. Take it continuously for 10-11 days to get rid of all stomach diseases.
- Fenugreek (methi) seed powder is beneficial for arthritis, joint pain, knee pain and for women, post delivery.
- If you are suffering from severe back pain then cook fenugreek (methi) leaves with black grams (urad daal) and enjoy eating. It is enough to eat it only for 3-4 days. Even if you are healthy, you can take it and you will never suffer from any backache.
- Powder of fenugreek seed has enough iron, vitamin C and calcium. It is the best thing for hair. Soak handful of fenugreek seeds (methi dana) in 1 bucket water and wash hair with it in the morning.
Fenugreek seeds/ powder is pure natural with definitely no side effects and works wonders. Do try the tips for a healthier you.
Hope you liked the tips mentioned and do share with me your views on how you find these 🙂