Maybelline is a very good averagely priced drugstore brand. It has given us many a reliable products whether be it lipsticks, nail paints, BB cream, mascara or their world famous kajal. One more very reliable product of Maybelline is their lip balm range. I find all of them quite good. Here, I am reviewing Maybelline Baby Lips – Berry Crush.
This lip balm is very good, very moisturizing and doesn’t feel a bit heavy. Texture is so fine and smooth. No irritating fragrance. All in all, a great lip balm. But the problem is, I wanted something in peachish pink and I shopped it online and it came out to be more reddish pink. So, I chose wrong colour. But not a big problem as the balm itself is good and colour pay off is not that good 😉
The tube looks cute though. Maybelline has created most attractive lip balms. Price is also decent. So it goes a winner on both fronts.
What the website claims –
- Visibly renewed lips and 8-hr hydration
- The secret: Exclusive lip renew formula with SPF 20
- Protects and moisturizes lips for a full 8 hours
- After 4 weeks, lips are visibly renewed and reborn
- 7 lip smacking flavours
Apply your lip balm by starting in the center of your upper lip. Work from the center to the outer edges of your lip, following the contours of your mouth. Then glide across the entire bottom lip.
What I like about Maybelline Baby Lips –
- Cute attractive packaging.
- Nice moisturizing.
- SPF 20.
- Mild fragrance, non irritating.
- Non sticky formula, very light.
- Provides great hydration.
- Travel friendly, easy to carry.
- Adds a bit of shine to lips.
Some more colour, some more pigmentation, so that it can be worn easily on pigmented lips too.
I recommend this completely and will surely repurchase it but in a different colour this time. These cuties are a must have in my kitty 🙂