Do you want to have a super glowy face and want to see the full effect of make up on your face!!
Then follow these beauty tips and see the difference yourself.
- Pouty Lips – to get that perfect pout and that plumped lips effect, apply dot of shimmery high gloss in the center of upper and lower lip.
- Rosy Cheeks – Apply blusher on blusher point always. To know blusher point, put two fingers on both sides of your nose, the area that comes now is your blusher point. Now apply blusher of your choice.
- Primer – Apply primer before foundation as it gives smooth texture to face and make up lasts much longer.
- Hair Serum – Use hair serum for silky and shiny hair.
- Perfect Cat Eye – To create a perfect cat eye use a thin pointed brush and draw as you like or you can get some felt tip eyeliner, like those in form of pen and achieve that cat eye.
- Enhance Cheekbones – To enhance the cheekbones, do the contouring under the cheekbones with a bronzer and then highlight your natural cheekbones.
- Add Volume to Hair – To add bounce and more volume to the hair, use a volumnizing hair spray while blow drying your hair.
- Save Your Nail Paint – Thus your expensive nail polish dries up fast and become useles ? To make your expensive nail polish last longer, keep it in your refrigerator. This prevents your nail polish from drying up fast and keeps the texture and consistency intact.
- Mascara – Check your mascara’s expiry date before using else it will do more harm than good. Old mascara can damage your lashes and the make up will also look unnatural.
- For Pimple and Acne – Use tea tree oil for pimple and acne to reduce the scars. Use cleansers and lotions specially meant for your skin type and don’t experiment too much.
- Use Salicylic Acid based cleanser for clear and fresh looking skin.
- Exfoliation – Do regular skin exfoliation in summers and even in winters but don’t over do it. 2-3 times is enough in a week else it will make the skin rough.
- Remove Makeup before Sleeping – Use a good makeup remover in night to remove makeup and follow that with a gentle face wash.
- Use sulphate free shampoos always as sulphates are bad for the cuticles of your hair.
So, gals, do try these tips and I am sure you will get benefited!!