Pimple problem on back!!
A big hello to my dear friends!!
I think sometime or other, most of the girls go through this problem – Pimples on back. Then may it be through some kind of allergy or after effects of waxing or some hormonal changes or any other reason!!
I suffer mostly to the after effects of waxing on back and the pimples caused are painful too and they make your back look dirty and stop you from wearing deep back necks and deep cuts and that kills me !! 😉
Pimples or Acne is a serious skin problem. It’s a condition that produces inflamed breakouts on any part of your skin, mostly on face and back. Our skin produces Sebum (oil) which works as a moisturizer for skin and hair as well. And breakout occurs when our skin’s sebaceous glands become clogged due to an abundance of sebum or gets clogged by dead skin cells and hence attracting bacteria, which leads to pimple formation.
Back acne or body acne are also known as “Bacne”, a combination of Back + Acne.
Instant solution to combat back acne is to clean your pimples with an antiseptic lotion and then apply ice. Do this for 2-3 days and your pimples will fade away to a great extent.
1. If you are left with pimple marks on your back then lotion of rose water, glycerin, and lime juice works wonders.
2. If you have normal skin, apply papaya or sour apple juice on pimples. You can also apply apple or papaya pulp on your face to get rid of acne or pimples.
3. Mix mint juice with rosewater, both in equal quantities. Apply this on pimples and leave for whole night. This works for both pimples and pimple marks.
4. Make a paste of fresh lemon petals and sandalwood and (multani mitti) and apply this pack onto pimples. If you have dry skin then mix curd in it.
5. Mix orange juice, lemon juice and honey. Apply on pimples and pimple marks. It also works as natural bleach and will also make you fairer while vanishing pimples.
6. Mix lemon juice, tomato juice and a few drops of honey. Apply it on clean face or pimple prone area. It will work wonder for pimples, wrinkles and to make the complexion fair.
7. Mix lemon juice in raw milk and cleanse your pimple prone area or your face with this with the help of cotton. Leave it for 10-15 min and then wash.
8. Exfoliate your back at least 4 times a week.
Some more tips:
1. Bath with an antiseptic soap or body wash. This will prevent further infection and pimples will start drying up.
2. If you are wearing a deep back blouse or dress, then instead of foundation apply calamine lotion on your back. It will give your back a clean and even look.
3. Avoid scrub if you have pimples otherwise pimple situation will worsen up.
4. When you are at home try to keep your hair up and do tie your hair up or in a braid when you sleep and try to keep your back as clean as possible.
5. Exfoliating for 30 seconds is enough for back.
6. Avoid excess touching and rubbing, as this may increase the bacteria/infection.
7. Use a non-medicated lotion, but be sure that it is guaranteed to be non-comedogenic. This is necessary because salicylic acid dries out your skin.
And most importantly, if nothing works or the problem persists, then see a dermatologist. He will prescribe some prescription acne pills and tropical ointments as per your condition and sure, you will be fine J.
Hope, all these tips help you in getting rid of or reducing back acne. You can always share with me your views and suggestions or some more tips if you have regarding this. I love to hear from you J
Love you all,