Good Morning my friends!!
Back after a gap….such a bad weather of Delhi is the culprit. We get to see all sort of weathers here but the transition phase is the worst. Cold winds, sun – no sun, cold – no cold!! Whatever you do, if you have a low or normal resistance, you fall prey to this weather. LIKE ME!!
As winters are leaving us for this season, and many of my friends are those who suffer from dry, itchy and peeling skin in these days, I have some tips and remedies for you to cure these problems.
Let’s have a read –
Dry Skin Pads
- One table spoon gram flour, one table spoon lemon juice, half table spoon milk cream and half table spoon honey. Mix all the ingredients and make a paste to apply on face. Wash after 15-20 minutes with warm water. This is the best pack for fair complexion for dry skin.
- Take five table spoon rice powder, a pinch of turmeric powder, one egg (white part) , one table spoon milk, 3-4 drops of lemon juice, half table spoon rose water and a little amount of coconut oil. Mix all together to make a paste. Apply this pack once a week to moisturize and hydrate the skin.
- This winter to say good bye to your sticky skin because it’s the time to moisturize the skin the healthy day. Soak 10 almonds at night. In the morning, crush all to make a paste. Mix 4-5 rose leaves in it. Also mix one table spoon of olive oil. Massage on to face and neck and wash with warm water. It will leave your face with the healthy grow and you don’t need any other cream or lotion.
- Beat yellow part of egg and mix one table spoon of almond oil, one table spoon rose water and one camphor in it. Massage your hand with this paste and wash when it rise. It’s the best moisturize for yours hand, specially in winter.
- To make cleanser for dry skin, take half cup milk and mix 10 drops of any vegetable oil in it. Shake it well, apply and store the rest in refrigerator.
- To make moisturizing mask for dry skin, take 1-1/2 table spoon gram flour. Mix one table spoon honey and egg yolk and Glycerin in it and beat it well. Apply this paste on your face and wash after twenty minutes.
Peeling Skin Cure –
Our skin plays an important role in our over all appearance. There are many women and men who are always looking for ways to look after their skin, repairs and damage and ways to improve skin qualities.
- If you suffer from peeling skin, you should examine the vitamins that you are consuming at the movement.
- Vitamin B, vitamin A, Vitamin C, and Proteins also assist with peeling skin. They replenish the skin with needed nutrients. So one should intake more Vitamin, be it through taking a vitamin supplement or through the consumption of vitamin rich foods.
- Foods rich in vitamins are fish, eggs, carrots, milk, cheese, vegetables and citrus fruits like orange, Indian goose berry etc. should be consume on daily basis.
- On of the very dangerous skin problem experience by many people these days is eczema. It produces the uncontrollable urge to itch. It results in an itchy rash which also increases one’s chances of developing infections.
- A trigger factor for the same is food such as dairy products. For some, a close contact with certain chemicals such as laundry detergent also triggers eczema.
- If eczema is developed, the precaution individual is to limit the exposure the trigger factors.
- A natural remedy that can provide relief is the daily consumption of tomato juice.
This is all for now. All the steps are easy to follow and I hope that if any of you suffers from the problems mentioned above, the remedies could work for your betterment and you get healed properly.