Hello Happy Monday 🙂
with a little monday blues 😉
Oh yes, that never leaves me 🙂
So, this time, I am here with a cute hairstyle – A Mermaid Tail Braid.
I really love this one, one of my favourites it is. So simple and easy to make yet looks so elegant and cute. This braid hairstyle makes hair look so voluminous and heavy that those beauties having scanty or hair with low volume are surely gonna love this one!!
Mermaid Tail Braid is a very easy to do , 5 minutes hairstyle. It looks awesome but that doesn’t mean that it is difficult or time consuming.
The best thing about this hairstyle is that you yourself can do it with no other person’s help!!
Now, let’s have the full tutorial with pics and see how to make a cute mermaid tail braid.
- Part hair into two sections. Create equal sections. Secure one parting with a rubberband so that it doesn’t disturb the other part and hair don’t fly here and there.
- Now create simple braid for the section of hair that is not secured with rubber band and put a band on it.
- Remove band from the earlier section of hair and make a simple braid on that section too and secure with a rubber band, same as earlier step.
- Now you have two braids, equal length, volume and type.
- Take out rubberbands from both while keeping them secure with your fingers and out a single rubber band for both of them. Make it tight so that the braids don’t go lose else the hairstyle won’t look as intended.
The braid will look something like the pic below.
- From the middle part, start joining them with pins so that the two braids won’t fall apart and will give the illusion of being ONE – some conjoined twin braids 😉
A closer look
Now, the Finishing Touch Time – some accessorising.
Since, I love flowers, I am using a flower accessory to give my touch to it 🙂
You can use any accessory you like like some studs on the whole length, some small flowers on full braid or some jewelled hairpiece.
Decorate it as you like 🙂
- Pull out the ends a little bit to give it more volume and fluffiness so that it actually looks like a mermaid braid 🙂
And that’s it 🙂 Finished
So, gals, isn’t it easy? Supa easy 😉
I am sure no one can go wrong with this. You can change the front as per what suits you. But the braiding part is done in 5 mins flat.
Do try this out and let me know how it went for you J
Waiting for your views and lovely comments ever J