A big hello with a warm hug for all my readers 🙂
The fragrance of “Innisfree tangerine blossom perfumed shower gel” makes me go crazy. I may sound silly but honestly when I have morning blues and feel lazy or low I prefer to use this one over any other shower gel as it really boosts my senses. Its the best way to pamper myself and when I bath with this one even my son says mumma you smell so good so does my hubby ;). I got this shower gel from Innisfree which is a Korean skincare brand.
What Innisfree says about this shower gel –
Well it was hard to know what the brand claims about the product as everything on tube is written in korean only but then google came as my rescuer…. hehehe. A body shower gel that delivers the soft and hazy tangerine flowery scent as it creates a sleek and dewy skin, resembling white tangerine flower petals.
Well again I couldn’t get anything about the ingredients from packaging so had to search google. Here are these: water, ammonium laureth sulfate, sorbitol, cocamidopropyl betaine, ammonium lauryl, sulfate, citrus unshiu peel extract, camellia sinensis leaf extract, opuntia coccinellifera fruit extract, camellia japonica leaf extract, orchid extract, cocamide mea, polyquaternium-7, disodium edta, citric acid, sodium chloride, sodium benzoate, phenoxyethanol, methylisothiazolinone, methylchlosoisothiazolinone, fragrance (citrus aurantium dulcis (orange) flower oil).
1. Immediately rinse with water if it gets into your eyes.
2. Do not apply on a scar or any area of skin irritation, such as dermatitis and eczema.
3. If the following symptoms appear after using the product, stop using it. If the symptoms worsen, consult a dermatologist.
– red blotches, swellings, itchiness or irritation while using the product.
– if the above symptoms appear when the skin is exposed to direct sunlight after using the product.
4. Cautions about handling and storing the product:
– keep the product closed after using it
– keep the product out of reach of children.If they swallow it, consult a doctor.
– avoid extreme temperatures and direct sunlight.
1. Moist and clean body cleanser: The rich lather thoroughly cleanses the body, leaving the skin clean and hydrated.
2. Romantic floral scent: Become more attractive with the romantic floral scent inspired by the white tangerine blossoms.
Directions for Use:
Pour an appropriate amount onto bath sponge or bath towel and create leather to massage onto entire body. Rinse thoroughly with water afterwards.
Not sure as I got it as a sample.
Packaging and Texture –
A cute little tube packaging which makes it convenient to carry while travelling. The gel is translucent in colour and has perfect consistency. Its little thicker, not too runny and hence, lesser quantity as compared to others is required and spreads really easily.
My Experience with Innisfree Shower Gel –
I think you already have an idea from what I wrote in first para about how I like it. Its almost finish now and I am going to buy a new one for sure. It smells amazing, lathers well, spreads well and washes away well. It leaves the skin hydrated, moisturized and silky soft. I have oily skin but I do use body lotions but after using this one I don’t usually need to use any and I think it will suit all skin types. Its the best shower gel when I want to pamper myself 😉
I am in love with its fragrance, its very light and as pure as white tangerine blossoms. Light soothing fragrance not overpowering one is definitely my pick. Tangerine blossom with fresh scent of Jeju tangerines really leaves the skin feeling soft and smelling good. Its more aromatic and totally different than normal drugstore brands as all those shower gels have almost same fragrance. I mean its really hard to differentiate among gels of those drugstore brands. But this one has a twist to it and I am almost addicted to it. I found it good even for gifting.
- Nice refreshing yet mild fragrance.
- Very hydrating and moisturising.
- Good consistency, neither too runny nor too thick.
- Cute travel friendly packaging.
- Very little quantity required.
- Lathers well and spreads well.
- Gets rinsed off easily.
- Well I am not sure about few ingredients and there should have been a list in english too in addition to Korean.
Overall Rating –
I would definitely recommend it to all those shower gel lovers who love a good fragrance. The smells stays for upto 3 hrs even after bath. As I said earlier it really boosts your senses and makes you feel wow. Its a must have for pampering you.
Do try it and I am sure you are going to fall in love.