Big hugs to all.
My energy is diminishing with each passing day. I am into my 27th week now. Home+kid+job – everything is getting too much for me. But I think, I should not think about it :). I am well, I am good. Thats how it should go. Thats how I can pass the next 10 weeks :).
So, lets perk up mood a little bit. Lets have some gloss into our lives.
Oh how we all love our lip glosses but they do tend to come off rather quickly!
Try these tips :
- When you buy a lipgloss make sure it’s opaque and has lots of colour as these types stay on a bit longer. I am fond of some good ones like Revlon Colorburst range. They are nice lip glosses and give good coverage.
- Before applying fill in your lips completely with a pencil that is the same colour as your mouth. Oh yes, very important. Try a lip gloss both ways and you will see the miraculous difference.
- Then apply a waxy lip balm so you create a smooth, water-resistant base beneath the gloss.
- Apply thin layers of gloss by lightly patting with the wand or your fingertip. Don’t go all the way to the edge as it can bleed. I have faced this :). And bleeding lip gloss can break your whole look.
- If you want more colour add another thin layer. In fact, you can build it up too. But don’t go overboard. 1 or 2 coats are enough if the colour pay-off is good.