Today I am here with the review of “Nivea Pure Effect All-In-One Multi Action Extra Deep Cleansing”, a face wash which is enriched with Magnolia Extract. Magnolia Extract is derived from the Magnolia plant and known for its antibacterial properties.
What the brand says:
How it works:
NIVEA All-In-1 Multi Action Extra Deep Cleansing delivers five benefits in a single product and starts acting immediately thanks to its multi-performing formula enriched with Magnolia Extract:
- Deep cleansing complex washes off skin impurities.
- Antibacterial properties of Magnolia Extract helps to prevent spots.
- Peeling particles help to unclog pores and purify skin from blackheads.
- Mild formula does not irritate skin.
- Can also be used as a mask to prevent shine.
Your skin is deeply cleansed and left visibly purer.
Directions to use:
Apply with gentle circular massage motion on damp skin of the face and neck. Rinse with lukewarm water. To use as a mask, leave to act for 3-5 minutes before you pass. Avoid eye area.
Take the all-in-1 on a wet face; Massage your skin gently, avoiding the eye area; Wash your face with lukewarm water; Use as the mask (2-3 times per week) waiting 5 minutes before you wash it off.
Comedogenic: does not clog pores.
Compatibility dermatologically approved skin.
Aqua, Kaolin, Glycerin, Alcohol Denat., Polyethylene, Glyceryl Stearate, Cetearyl Alcohol, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Butyrospermum Parkii Butter, Magnolia Officinalis Bark Extract, Glyceryl Glucoside, Xanthan Gum, Potassium Cetyl Phosphate, Hydrogenated Palm Glycerides, Dimethicone, Trisodium EDTA, Phenoxyethanol, Methylparaben, Citronellol, Alpha-Isomethyl Ionone, Limonene, Parfum, CI 77891, CI 42090
9.99AUD for 150 ml
- Quite sturdy tube packaging.
- Cleanser, scrub and mask – all in one.
- Washes off easily.
- Tight flip open cap.
- Travel friendly.
- Little quantity is sufficient.
- Cleanses very well.
- Price is ok.
- Removes light makeup.
- Suitable for dry, normal and combination skin types.
- Doesn’t suit my oily skin much. It leaves my skin a bit greasy.
Overall Rating –
A rating of 4 beacuse may be it is not suitable for oily skin much but it perfectly does what it intends to do and is perfectly suited for dry, normal and combination skin types. Do try it if you can lay your hands on it :).
Other Face Wash You Would Love to See: