Hello Friends J
This post is about a miracle product which is equally beneficial for my beauties and fellas. You all are gonna love the product I will tell you about today. Yes, I am sure of that. Read on…
Boy or girl, we all suffer from acne, pimples at some point or other. Annoying those little painful bumps are. And if they are big, then voila, you must be a happy person !!
I have faced too many pimples in my teenage and tried all sort of remedies possible, be it homemade packs or dermatologists. Been there, done that. Many products are effective but take too long to work. But, not full proof, or too effective and anyways, these pimples do recur all the time. So, today, I am going to tell you about a product, which is fastest possible way to fight those zits and make you pimple free.
Niapads –Simple for Pimple J
Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) face cleansing pads for Acne relief.
Face cleansing pad with Niacinamide USP are designed to safely reduce Acne flare-ups by utilizing the well documented anti-inflammatory properties of Niacinamide USP. They also help diminish skin hyperpigmentation (acne scars).
Niapads is one-step process for opening clogged pores, exfoliation and getting rid of Acne causing bacteria. Skin friendly emollients help prevent drying of skin. It also contains Lavender oil which is well known for its antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties; and yes it also provides a mild lavender scent.
NIAPADS – term is derived from NIAcinamide PADS.
About Niacinamide –
Niacinamide is very effective in reducing Acne, is not an antibiotic and there are no antibiotic related side-effects associated with its use like Clindamycin, which is also used for acne treatments.
Niacinamide is also known as Nicotinamide or Vitamin B3. It is a common food additive in fortified foods and is widely used in cosmetics and medication products.
Niacinamide also effectively minimizes skin hyper-pigmentation (acne scars).
Niapads – Make it a part of your daily skin care regimen.
- Each pack contains 30 pads in a re-sealable pouch.
- Delivers therapeutic amounts of Niacinamide USP. Since application is topical, its action is localized and there are no systemic side-effects.
- Niacinamide (Vitamin B3) is generally recognized as safe for pregnant women and nursing mothers.
- Each pad is single use and may be cut to size for small area use. This feature minimizes product contamination.
- When skin surface is sore, simply moisten the pad and place it on the area for fast Acne relief. Peel pad when dry. This helps minimize further skin irritation and facilitates faster healing.
- Mild scrubbing action – water soluble micro beads. Pad provides additional scrubbing action.
- Contains beneficial Lavender oil. Provides mild lavender scent.
- No added artificial or natural colors.
- No harmful Organic solvents were used during manufacture of Niapads®
- Air-Travel friendly. Compact enough to take it to school, college, work, gym or vacation.
Take one pad and moisten it with water. Add drops of water onto the pad until wet; do not hold it under running water – the ingredients on the pad will get washed away.
Twice daily – early morning and night time before going to bed. The pad contains skin-friendly emollients. Use additional non-greasy moisturizers only if needed.
Cut a piece of pad slightly larger than the pimple. Moisten pimple and pad with water and stick the pad on the pimple. Leave pad on until it dries. Peel pad and rinse.
Water, PEG 2M, Polyvinyl pyrrolidone, PEG 400, Macrogolglycerol hydroxystearate, Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, Niacinamide USP (Vitamin B3), Lauryl Lactate, Sodium Coco-Sulfate, Lauryl/Myristyl Monoethanoleamide, Lavender Oil, Sodium EDTA, Methyl Paraben.
$20 for 30 pads.
These last a longgggg time.
My Experience with Niapads –
This is a small miracle product. Little strips of some scrubbing product and all magic. Whatever it contains, I would say it works!!
The pads are like smaller version of those white disposable waxing strips. Rectangular shape and come intact in a zipper pouch. There is some scrubby material coated on the pads which when wet, can easily be scrubbed onto the skin.
I have used it for 2 of my pimples. What I did –
1. Washed my face with cleanser.
2. Too a small piece of Niapad, wet it and my skin too and rubbed it a little with light motions with Niapad.
3. First day, took a new piece from Niapad, wet it and applied it on my pimple. After it got dried, peeled it and washed my face. Second day, pasted same scrubbed piece of Niapad on pimple area and peeled after it got dried and washed face.
I only applied Niapad once a day as due to small baby and office, I couldn’t get 2 times time as suggested. Applied only 2 days and the results were visible. The smaller one was invisible in 3 days and the bigger reduced to a tiny bump in 4 days, not visible though. Pain was reduced after 1stapplication and that was a big plus.
To me, these Niapads worked wonders. No mess, no pain and fast removal of those pimples. I whole heartedly suggest all of you suffering from zits to have a pack. I surely recommend Niapads to all and especially to those brides- to-be who always get strange and unwanted pimples appear near wedding date due to stress or fatigue or any reason. This is a life saver to avoid all that pain and embarassment. You need to have it J
Available at –
Navnique.com and Paytm
Get it !!
Love to all
P.S. – PR Sample but honest unbiased review.