A quick intro and unboxing post today :)
Have you ever thought about the relation between fruits and hair!!
A plain meal doesn’t suffice our dietary needs including that extra edge through fruits is almost essential. Along with a complete body growth our hair too needs the fruit nutrients, especially the scalp. A few fruits mentioned below give the best of benefits to our hair by giving it that beautiful glamorous gleam. It not only makes it stronger but also provides it with a natural glow.
Which Fruits and why –
· Olive – Olives are rich in vitamins A, E and antioxidants, that help protect the keratin in hair and seals in moisture.
· Mosambi – Mosambi contains vitamins that strengthen hair and is also used for the treatment of split ends and dandruff.
· Green Apple – Green Apples are packed with vitamins and minerals that help promote hair growth.
· Orange – Oranges are natural conditioners with numerous benefits from its pulp, juice and even the peels.
· Anaar (Pomegranate) – Anaar is rich in essential fatty acids and puninic acid, that strengthens the dull strands and gives hair a natural gloss.
· Strawberry – Strawberries have antioxidants that keep hair moisturised, shiny and smooth.
Ok, now comes the turn for a surprise. See, what I got from Hair & Care. A lovely surprise hamper with prettiest tiara I have ever seen!!
A pretty box –
And a super pretty tiara -
Did you notice all sort of cute fruits on the tiara? This time, its not flower tiara but a Fruit Tiara and a gorgeous one at that!!
A contest with exciting goodies is coming up soon. Stay tuned for more :)
Love to all