Today we will discuss one of the prettiest red shade on earth. Yes. I am talking about L’Oreal Paris Lincoln Rose here. Isn’t it too good!!
- Jojoba Oil keep lips hydrated.
- Highly pigmented for a rich matte effect.
- Gives a smooth and silky finish.
- Easy to apply and long lasting.
- New light illum complex delivers a rich matte color.
- Ultra gliding shine oils provide smooth silky application.
- Jojoba oil gives perfect hydration up to 4 hours.
- Color stays true up to 6 hours.
Lincoln Rose comes in a shiny rose gold bullet which has a transparent square tab in middle for color indication. The bullet has mirror finish and is very classy. I love the packaging, so vibrant than those black bullets. Thumbs up!!
Rs. 950/- for 4.2gm.
I have this shade for last two years, though I have not reviewed it but it still is one of my hot favourites. The color is brightest red with pink undertones. Though its very bright shade, I don’t feel it will not suit anybody. It is a type of color which will suit everybody, every complexion. The formula is great, its moist and its matte. Yes, both pros achieved in one lipstick. The finish is matte but it won’t leave your lips dehydrated and flaky. It stays whole day, doesn’t smudge, doesn’t bleed, doesn’t feather. Do I need to say more!! There is not a single reason not to have this beauty.
- One of the prettiest red shade with pink undertones.
- Suits all alike.
- Gives a perfect matte finish but not that drying.
- Nice packaging, comes in a classy rose gold bullet.
- Superb pigmentation. Single swipe gives a rich color.
- Lasts almost forever, great staying power.
- Great for pigmented lips.
- Transparent tab on bullet for easy color recognition.
- Doesn’t feather, bleed or smudge.
- Price is certainly a con. Its almost 1000 bucks. And I mind paying that amount for a lipstick, be it of any brand. But you can easily find this on sale online.
- Removing it is a task. Rub, rub, rub with makeup remover, oil or anything but still you feel a trace is there.