Good morning 🙂
Enjoying early winters!!
Looking for new wardrobe essentials for office – coats, boots and all!! Then you are at right place 🙂
Jabong has your office wardrobe sorted out this winter – the season never looked so good before!
It is officially winter season in the country, but let this not be the winter of your discontent! If you wear the same old sweater and jackets during the winter every year, it is time to rejig your wardrobe and create an exciting canvas for the season. You’re in luck if you’re about to go the online winter shopping route for office wear – the Jabong app has the best ever deals and brands in winter wear.
So go ahead and dress up in the season’s best winter wear with Jabong:
* Trendy pullovers. Go high necked chic with pullovers in unusual colours – mustard, electric pink, neon blue or just a staid beige. The pullover not only keeps your upper body protected against the elements, it also goes well with a light jacket worn over it, a pair of fitted denims and ankle boots. You can even wear the pullover over a fitted skirt and woollen leggings for a preppie twist.
* Overcoats. We don’t wear too many coats in India, because the normally warm weather doesn’t allow it. But the winter demands comfortable yet chic style, and an overcoat in a bold colour will certainly make a splash this season. Channel your inner Carrie Bradshaw and cover up your elegant fitted dress with a blood red or indigo coat. Button it all the way down your front and pair with a coloured scarf to add another twist. Boots go well with the ensemble, but if your dress underneath is formal in appearance, it is best to wear pumps.
* Boots. On the subject of footwear, let’s just say that winter is the most exciting season for new acquisitions in boots. You can’t wear boots at any other time of the year, so when you can, you must make the most of the opportunity! We recommend knee length boots this season – they are stylish, eye catching and quite practical in cold weather. You can wear them over sheer stockings, or when it’s really cold, over wool leggings. Plus, they go with everything you wear – skirts, pants or dresses – so they are a great investment. Get a pair of black boots and one in another colour of your choice, and you are good to go.
* Stoles. Your commute to work might get really uncomfortable if your sweater or jacket are not warm enough. You might struggle with the weather even inside your office, so there’s an obvious solution to try: open the Jabong app and include a variety of stoles and shawls in your online winter shopping. You don’t need to match your stole with the rest of your ensemble – unless you drape it around your shoulders like a scarf – so anything goes. But matching the stole with your clothes does admittedly add a dashing new twist.
* Stockings and socks. Don’t forget to cover up your pretty feet this winter. It can be agony putting your feet inside cold shoes or walking on the bare cold floor. Protect your feet and legs by encasing them in pretty stockings and socks. Get opaque black stockings to wear inside dresses and skirts, while coloured socks and socklets are great to protect against shoe bites and the cold inners of your shoes.
Hope you liked these simple but great ideas to perk up your wardrobe. Now, nobody can stop you from looking uber stylish in office, daily!!
Go, shop, enjoy 🙂