So, here I am, back with the detailed review of these stunning gel eyeliners from Esqido, a brand famously known for mink and false eyelashes and now making these wonderful gel eyeliners too.
I am a sucker for black eyeliners, mostly pen/pencil, and if they roll, then its a bonus, as I don’t like sharpening them. I have got two eyeliners – Black and Brown. I love both colors. Brown is very handy if you want to do smokey eyes. These gorgeous Gel eyeliners from Esqido have all qualities of being my besties. Why?? . .
Here are the reasons –
- Gel eye liners in best colors – Black and Brown
- Both colors are super pigmented
- One swipe and you are done, full opaque finish
- No smudging or smearing once applied, not even on oily lids. Trust me on that!!
- Suit even sensitive eyes
- Retractable and hence easy to use
- Still a sharpener is given at back which is good quality and very useful for that clean and precise line
- No tugging or pulling, super smooth creamy formula which dries totally matte and stays forever
- Nice & sturdy packaging
- 5-free, formaldehyde free, paraben free
- 🌸Not tested on animals
Need any more reason to buy!! These are 100% of what we need in a good eyeliner. Esqido Black eyeliner is jet black and Brown is also perfect brown. Get one to see for yourself. . .
Priced at $16 but better to get at $26 for 2-Pack of black and brown both from https://esqido.com/
A Full-on look done with Esqido Eyeliner –
Overall Rating –
Yes. Full on 5. Esqido Gel Liner is one of the best gel liner. These are opaque, waterproof, smudge proof yet gentle on eyes. You don’t need to pull or tug while applying. And that sharpener is love. Totally recommended!!