Hi guys, hope you are doing well. I know its a tough time for all of us as Covid-19 is still not under control. i just request you all to stay at home and take all necessary precautions.
During this lockdown, I thought of reviewing my favourite drugstore lipsticks. Its a review which was pending for long due to shortage of time. I have finished half quantity of most of these. Yeah. This shows how I like them 🙂
I fell in love with Physicians formula lipstick, when I tried it for the first time in 2018 and ended up buying 8 more different shades of the same range. The shade I tried first was Vitamin Beet.
The texture is so smooth that i don’t need to apply lip balm or prep my lips before applying these. As I have seen that most of the liquid lipsticks are very drying. But these are perfect for even dry lips and almost all the colors suit brown skin tone.
The tube looks good, transparent with a glossy silver cap. The tip applicator is pointed and makes it very comfortable to apply it with applicator only. One doesn’t need lip brush to apply any of these lipsticks.
My Experience with Physicians Formula Healthy Velvet Liquid Lipsticks –
The amazing formula stays put even through the meals. It is very easy to use considering the fact that it is a liquid lipstick. And the ingredients are so good that I don’t mind wearing these daily for office. In fact, I am wearing the red one today under my mask :).
The main problem with most liquid lipsticks is that they feel heavy sometimes, go away from center of lips, feels too dry, starts chipping over time etc.
No such problem is there with these Physician Formula Liquid Lipsticks. These are not drying, last longggg (I have used them professionally too), no chipping and a great shade range. Plus they don’t cost you bomb. The quantity and quality both good. Above all, they are now available in India.
Let me tell you more about the brand and these liquid lipsticks from Healthy Velvet Liquid Lipsticks –
- Physicians formula lipsticks are gluten free and cruelty free.
- These are Hypoallergenic.
- No animal testing is ever done at any stage.
- These are absolutely long lasting and transfer-proof.
- No bleeding even in dark shades.
- The texture is very light weight, smooth and velvety just its name.
- These are enriched with Avocado Oil, the beauty miracle worker for hydration and moisturization, and Vitamin A & E.
- No touch ups needed.
- No smudging or feathering even with water and food.
- The colours are richly pigmented.
- Soft satin-matte effect with incredible adherence to lips without setting in fine lines
- All the colours give one-stroke pay-off and are non-patchy except the darkest one, you need to layer it twice.
- The texture is liquid but dries to matte finish.
- These are dermatologist approved.
- No fragrance.
Application Tips –
For all liquid lipsticks you need to prep your lips with lip balms or lip oils. But for these, just wipe your lips with a washcloth and you are all set. It is so moisturizing that you won’t feel the need to keep reaching for gloss or balms and it won’t irritate you like other liquid lipsticks.
Definitely recommend it to every lipstick lover out there.
MGA Rating –