· Avon Ultra Color Rich Lipstick Shimmer Finish Mosaic Plum 17225 is a creamy color that shapes and defines lips
· It has a wider coverage for easier application
· Non feathering formula hence moisturizes your lips
Rs. 299 for 3.6gm. But easily you can get good discounts on avon products.
My take on it –
This lip color is a shimmer finish shade with very light shimmer particles which are not visible but impart a nice finish to the lips.
I am fond of pinks and purples in lip colors and have many of them. They suit Indian skin tones very well. In fact, I like corals and reds also, but most of the time, they don’t suit me or need a heavy done up face.
This shade of plum from Avon is somewhat dark and is one of my favorites. I use it very extensively and currently using up 3rdof the stick J.
It is a nicely pigmented lipstick and a single coat is more than enough. Gives nice coverage and staying power is also good say 4-5 hours easily. I don’t do touch ups in office, so by evening, only a trace of this is left after all that tea and lunching munching J. It is moisturizing and not drying type. It doesn’t bleed when used with lip liner, else won’t give you a more defined and sharp outline but that happens with me mostly when using moisturizing, non-drying, non-matte lip colors. It starts coming out when I eat something and transfers to glasses and cups too. But even then, I like it J.
It is ULTRA COLOR RICH as per its name and gives real rich color with light shimmers.
- Good quality.
- Good pigmentation, a single coat is enough.
- Very light shimmer, gives nice finish on lips.
- Moisturizing, non drying.
- Good shade for Indian skin tones.
- Suits all.
- Lip liner is required to make outlining clean.
- Staying power is so-so, say 4-5 hrs max.
- Transfers to glasses.
Overall Rating –