Works to smooth dry damaged hair by sealing and protecting from harmful thermal styling. Smooths and conditions, while providing a heat memory thermal protective shield to your hair for flat iron or curling iron.
FX Flat Iron Heat Memory Spray works to protect dry and damaged hair from harmful thermal styling in the comfort of your home. It provides a thermal-protective shield for flat ironing and curl ironing of hair.
Aqua (water), SD alcohol 40, PEG-12 dimethicone, glycerin, polysorbate 20, olyquatermium-6, polyquatermium-11, panthenol parfum, diaxolidinyl urea, iodopropynyl butylcambamate, citric acid.
Dry hair completely. Shake Flat Iron Spray well in order to mix ingredients thoroughly. Spray evenly on section by section throughout and smooth the hair with a straightening iron.
My take on it –
This is my first thermal protect ant spray and I have found it quite good. From the day I got my straightener, I was in search of a thermal spray. I was searching sunsilk keratinology one but found this one on purple.com and seeing its reviews, I decided to buy it.
Coming to its pros and cons, I am liking it. It is completely solving its purpose for me. It protects hair from heat. My hair ends don’t look brutalized now 🙂. It doesn’t leave my hair crunchy and totally prevents fly-aways. It also leaves my hair smooth and the smell is not too strong. I find the smell fine. Neither very lovely sort of nor irritating for me. What I like most about this spray is that it helps my hair straighten quicker and it stays for long. The straightening stays longer after using this. And I love this feature. It controls frizz effectively and makes hair shiny. I use it section by section as indicated in the directions. And I get very good results.
It comes in a cute purple spray bottle with a cap. I find the cap somewhat loose but that doesn’t cause any problem. The end results of this product are satisfying.
Rs. 425 for 177ml
- Does what it claims, protects hair from heat damage.
- Doesn’t give crunchy feeling to hair. They remain natural.
- Makes hair shiny and smoother.
- Controls frizz and fly aways to a great extent.
- Has got fine smell, light. Not irritating for me.
- Ironing process becomes easy and very quick.
- Hair stay straight much longer with this.
- Works equally well on dry or damp hair. But I prefer to use it on dry hair section by section as indicated.
- The spray bottle is easy to use and travel friendly.
- The price is somewhat high but at least it saves my hair from frying. So, I don’t mind 🙂.
Overall Rating –