So here I am with some natural homemade packs for oily skin beauties. Oily skin and curly hair are so hard to maintain and I have both. I am always on the lookout for some natural ways to enhance both. For curly hair, I will come up with a post soon. This time, its only oily skin 🙂
Oily skin is caused by over active sebaceous glands, that produce a substance called sebum. When the skin produces excessive sebum, it becomes heavy and thick in texture. Oily skin is categorised by shininess, blemishes and pimples. The oily skin type is not bad, since such skin is less prone to wrinkles, or other signs of aging, because the oils help to keep the skin moisturized.
The negative aspect of the oily-skin type is that oily complexions are especially susceptible to clogged pores, blackheads, and buildup of dead skin cells on the surface of the skin. Oily skin can be sallow and rough in texture and tends to have large, clearly visible pores everywhere, except around the eyes and neck.
The goal of treating oily skin is to remove extra oils from the surface of skin without complete removal of skin lipids. Severe decreasing treatment can foster an actual worsening of sebum secretion, which defeats the aim of the cleansing. A method of cleansing oily skin is to cleanse with a natural face cleanser formulated especially for oily skin.
These are some great packs for oily skin that will surely help you in keeping your skin oil free for long and will add that glow and freshness to your face.
- To keep your skin oil free whole day, mix a little amount of camphor in white part of egg and apply it on face. Wash it off when dry. It will also add that eye catching glow to your face J.
- Add one tbspn oatmeal powder in half a crushed apple and mix it with milk. Apply the mixture on your face and neck. Wash after 15 mins while massaging with light circular movements. This makes you do Wowww J.
- To make cleanser for oily skin, take out juice of one cucumber and mix it with 2 tbspn white vinegar, alum powder (phitkari powder) and little camphor. Now take 2 eggs and use the white part of egg and mix it with the already made mixture. It will remove excess oil, cleanses pores, and will leave you with fresh skin. Now what does oily skin want!!
- Take milk, little amount of white vinegar and Dr. Brandi. Mix all these and boil on low flame for 5 mins. Then apply it on face and wash after it dries up. This is the best mask for oily skin.
- Squeeze one lemon juice in one bucket of water. This is the best astringent for oily skin.While cleansing oily skin, it also prevents pimples.
- Mix sandalwood powder and curd in lemon juice and apply on skin. Wash after 15-20 mins and voila!! You are done with an oil free and glowing skin J.
Try these face packs to combat with oily skin problems and make your skin clean and glowing within a matter of minutes. All these packs are natural and definitely do no harm in any way. For sensitive skin, do a patch test for every pack before going for full application as all ingredients may not suit everyone. Hope you all get benefited from these packs.
Do share with me which one you liked most and which one you are going to use J