Wish you all a lovely day my friends!!
Today, I am going to review my beloved hair serum from Loreal – Loreal Paris Smooth Intense Instant Smoothing Serum
. This is a great serum and works for me perfectly.
As I have told you already, I have curly hair which are damaged with split ends and are always dry and hungry for moisture. So, I have included a good conditioner, a deep conditioner, a serum and many home remedies into my hair care routine. I got this Loreal serum after reading many good reviews about it.
Lets have a brief overview of the product –
What Loreal says about it –
- The texture and shine of your hair is instantly renewed.
- Immediately your hair feels smooth, silky and manageable.
- Test conducted in laboratory after application of shampoo, conditioner and serum vs ordinary shampoo.
Comes in a sturdy plastic goldenish bottle with a maroon flip open cap. No problems with packaging at all. Perfectly travel friendly bottle.
Texture and Consistency –
This serum is a transparent liquid that is not so thin in consistency and quite soft to touch and goes on smoothly on the hair.
Directions for use –
- Apply onto washed and dried or dry hair.
- Pour several drops of serum onto the palm
- Rub hands together and distribute evenly along the length of the hair
- Do not rinse out.
Rs. 250/- for 100ml.
My Views on Loreal Paris Intense Serum –
I quite like this product. I always need a serum for my curly hair that can help me combat that frizz and those fly aways even if to some extent. I was confused between Matrix and this one but finally decided to try this. I apply this serum and shampoo-conditioner routine of my hair and even if I am not washing my hair, I use this to slightly provide shine and life to my hair. It does its job. It helps in detangling – which I don’t do when I use it as I show my curls as they are and apply a mousse
over this serum instead to give definitions to my curls and keep them in shape whole day. Even if I am going to use my iron for straightening my hair, then first I use this serum and then the heat protectant spray
and only then, I iron my hair. This serum provides such a beautiful natural looking shine to hair which I love. Also, it is so light weight and non – sticky. It is always advisable to take little quantity of serums as more would make your hair look oily. But with my hair type, thats not a problem ;).
As per its claims, yes it makes the hair smooth and more manageable and brings great shine to your tresses. I love that!! Also, the texture of hair looks better. It contains argan oil which is considered to be good for hair. So, it works upto its claims. Its not that it combats frizz 100%. After drying, some frizz is visible but you can say that it tries and achieves almost 40-50% results on my curly manes. Anyways, its now a part of my daily hair care routine 🙂
- Lives upto its claims.
- Makes hair more manageable.
- Brings instant shine and smoothness to hair.
- Very silky and light weight serum.
- Non – sticky.
- Packaging is fine, no spillage
- I have experienced ever even while carrying it travelling.
- Texture of hair looks better after using it.
- A little quantity is required to cover whole hair. Don’t overdo.
- Not heavy on the pocket.
- Controls frizz to an extent.
- Contains argan oil.
- Doesn’t control frizz completely.
Overall Rating –
I would recommend it for those with dry, coarse or curly hair as it will help in making your hair more manageable with bringing glossy shine to your hair and making them silky and shine while controlling frizz to some extent. I would have repurchased it for sure but then, I have to try and see many more serums available in the market :). Else this would have my next purchase too.