We all have seen those youtube makeup gurus flaunting those lovely glamorous eyelashes. The secret which is no secret are falsies. Faux eyelashes totally transform your look and especially eye makeup. Simple plain looking Ardell Glamour and Natural faux lashes are such a hit among those who are into falsies. I have got both of them and love both thoroughly. The use depends totally on my mood. I am in good mood today, oh some hawt, some spicy, so we go for Ardell Invisibands in Glamour :D.
Ardell Invisibands is like wearing movie star eyelashes. The faux lashes are made from 100% human hair and contain an invisible and lightweight band that connects the hair strands to secure the strip into the corners. The lashes will give extra volume as well as a demurring and sexy look to your eyes.
- Handcrafted for perfect uniformity, absolute comfort, and a natural look.
- Lightweight, reusable, and easy-to-apply.
- Will give the natural look of full lashes.
How to apply –
- Thoroughly clean eyelashes and eyelids so they are make-up and oil free.
- Lay lash on top of the natural lash. If it extends beyond the lash line, trim excess with small scissors.
- Squeeze a thin line of LashGrip Adhesive along the lash band. A toothpick can be used to spread it evenly.
- Wait about 30 seconds for adhesive to set.
- Place the lash as close to the natural lash line as possible.
- Use fingertips to gently press along the band to secure in place.
- Large Set Eyes
- Deep Set Eyes
Comfort level –
Very easy to apply and comfortable to wear. These don’t feel heavy on eyes. In fact, when I got them applied first time, I didn’t feel like some foreign object is on my eyes.
I am very new to falsies. Only a year or so. But I have a good experience of watching makeup gurus on youtube doing eye tutorials and applying faux lashes ;). So, when I first tried it, I had no problem applying them properly. The band is really thin.
When I started searching for false lashes for me, I searched only Ardell and when I came across this pair, I knew I have to give it a go. This is so natural looking but when applied, created such a lifted and glamorous look that really transforms plain simple looking eyes. These lashes are perfect to go for Indian bridal makeup and other ceremonies.
This pair fits me perfectly, length and everything, no cutting or anything from anywhere. I got this from Luxola. If you are a beginner and want some excitement, then this is the one to go for. Not over the top yet glamorous. These falsies are really worth the bucks.
It looks almost natural coz it’s made from human hair. This is recyclable and reusable. I have worn this pair 6-7 times and its as good as new. Just clean it properly after use and store with care and you give it a long life and you, in turn have value for money.
- Cost effective.
- Natural feel and finish. Made from human hair.
- Very light on eyes.
- Invisible thin bands.
- Stick on well when used with good adhesive.
- Good life when taken care of properly.
- Gives glamorous and sexy look to eyes.
- Preferred choice of many makeup artists.
No cons at all.
Overall Rating –
Perfect pair. Glamorous, stylish, gives you a feel of celebrity yet light weight and natural. Easy to apply and reusable and is value for money. You don’t feel this on your eyes but the results are outstanding. Definitely my favorite till date. May be because I don’t have Huda lashes :P.
Fully recommended. I am surely gonna repurchase this pair. Thumbs up from me 🙂