The product under my review lens today is this amazing foundation from Max Factor called Max Factor Face Infinity Foundation. This is a nice foundation from our very famous drug store brand – Max Factor. Lets have a look at little pot today to see whether it passes or fails!!
1. Primer to hold – The foundation primes the skin with a flexi-hold technology that creates a strong yet lightweight film which sits comfortably on the skin.
2. Concealer to correct – Next, micro-correctors within the formula operate like little mechanics to defend against external influencers like sweat and sebum, correcting and maintaining the look over time whilst preventing shine.
3. Foundation to finish – And lastly, the foundation formula with SPF20 delivers an all-day high coverage, matte finish thanks to the oil absorbency of particles which helps to minimise the level of non-volatiles on the skin surface.
How to Use –
- Match the foundation with the skin tone of your jawline to find the right shade for you.
- Always apply in good natural light to ensure even coverage.
- Put a small amount on the back of your hand, then coat both sides of a foundation brush.
- Apply small amounts in the center of your face and blend outwards where needed.
Max Factor Facefinity Foundation is available in 10 different shades:
Light Ivory 40
Warm Almond 45
Talk about texture, this foundation is neither runny nor too thick. You don’t need the help of any makeup tools like brush or sponge to spread it, it is very easy to spread and blend with fingers, just like a BB Cream.
My shade is natural 50. As claimed by the product that it works as primer, concealer and foundation, I was really expecting it to give a good coverage. But it disappointed me in that context a little bit. Though I like it a lot as a daily wear foundation and not only that, my mom uses it for parties too, she just loves it. In fact, she applies it like a cream with hands, no problem with spreading and blending. She just wants these types of foundations which require no special brushes or sponges for blending. In winters, she just mixes it with her moisturizer and applies. Best thing is that it comes with SPF. So if you need a neutral coverage, then this is perfect for you.
Not that it is very good in covering acne scars and high pigmentation but it nicely covers up light flaws. It is good enough on its own for those with flawless skin. It lasts long on normal skin but for oily skin and humid weather, it lasts only about 2-3 hours and 4-5 hours with touch ups with setting powder. Though it is matte but yes you need to cover it with a good face powder or mineral powder like “InnisfreeNo – Sebum Mineral Powder” to really control oil. I have oily skin and my mom has normal, so I have reviewed both the experiences while mentioning about the product. For me it was just an above average foundation but my mum loves it to the core. Though when I use it with full base and setting powders, I too find it quite good as a foundation.
- Spreads and blends really well.
- Primer, concealer and foundation in one.
- Makes skin even toned.
- No clogging of pores.
- Light on skin.
- Gives sheer light to medium coverage.
- Contains SPF 20.
- Great for daily use.
- Suits all skin types.
- No smudging or oxidizing.
- Doesn’t cover and conceal medium or heavy scars.
- Brittle Glass Bottle.
Overall Rating –